Steps to complete the MICMT CCM Course Statewide Trainer Application:
Step 1 - Review the following:
- Statewide Trainer Application Webinar
- MICMT Complex Care Management (CCM) Course Trainer Application Overview. Click Here
- The MICMT CCM Trainer Organization Requirements and Lead Trainer Qualifications document. Click Here
- The MICMT Standardized CCM course curriculum overview. Click Here
- Review in PDF format the application to ensure you have gathered needed information. The application in PDF is Here
- MICMT CCM Standardized course content:
Step 2 - Complete the MICMT CCM Trainer Application:
- Complete the Trainer Organization CCM curriculum template. Click Here
- Purpose of the template: a) inform MICMT if your course will include content in addition to the MICMT CCM standardized curriculum, b) describe the content addition and c) indicate for each agenda topic the modality you will use.
- We encourage you to personalize the MICMT Standardized CCM course content by including content which is specific to your organization.
- Example: An MICMT CCM core content is risk stratification. Your organization identifies in the template above that you will teach the risk stratification tool your organization utilizes.
- Once you complete this document please save the document. When you proceed to complete the web based MICMT Statewide CCM course Trainer Application, you will receive a prompt to upload this document.
- Complete the web based MICMT Statewide CCM course Trainer Application. Click Here
Step 3 - MICMT Leadership team notification of application approval status:
The MICMT staff provides notification of Trainer Organization approval status within 5 business days. For questions firstname.lastname@example.org