The Role of the Care Manger seeks to define the roles and services provided to patients, which include medication management, transitions of care, care plan development and advance care planning. Additional tools and resources will be available thorughout the module.
The expected time to complete this module is 60 minutes.
CE Requirements: CE participants who successfully view the lesson of the module and complete the online CE request process including required evaluation with email address will earn 1.0 Nursing or Social Work CE contact hours
A Certificate of Completion is available for non-CE participants
Lesson 1: Role of the Care Manager
- Define Care Management
- Identify the goals of Care Management
- Identify the Care Managers's role and services
- Identify resources to support the Care Manager's development
Estimated Completion Time: 60 minutes
Request CE Credit or a Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of the lesson, click here to request credit in the form of CE Credit or a Certificate of Completion
Continuing Education and Disclosures
- Nursing CE Contact Hours: 1.0
- The planners have reported no relevant conflict of interest for the purpose of the “The Role of the Care Manager” module of the Basic Care Management Program.
- There is no commercial support for this activity.
- This module is available for CE credit until May 1, 2019.
- This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
Social Work CE Contact Hours: 1.0
“Michigan Care Management Resource Center is an approved provider with the Michigan Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative."
Approved Provider Number: MICEC 110216